He is born in Nice of Piraeus, Greece.
From a little boy he was initiated by his father in the art of pottery and together they learn porcelain and its decoration in Porzellanfabrik Langenthal AG LANGENTHAL (SCHWEIZ).
He takes lessons of Hagiography at the School of the Metropolis in Nice and he opens a pottery and sculpture workshop in Nice while teaching as a professor for gyalomata in ceramics and porcelain topics in the Nice municipal schools.
He has his first solo exhibition and participates in many group ones in Nice, Kallithea and Larissa.
He takes courses in sculpture, drawing and painting near renowned sculptors and painters and takes part in national competitions together with the sculptor GEORGE MICHAEL which gives him many praises and awards.
In 1998 he settles in Karditsa and works in the workshops of the municipality until the end of 2007.
In 2008 he settles in Kalamaria-Thessaloniki where he lives up until today.
Dominant theme of inspiration and creativity is the human figure (female and male nude) with its own characteristic mark.
His works are in private collections in Greece and abroad as well as in public places in Greece.
He is a member of PEKA and the Artist Club of Central Greece (SKETKE) of PELVA and the Ceramists and Potters Club of Northern Greece (SKABE).
STUDIES – SEMINARS
• CERTIFICATE LANGENTHAL Switzerland, porcelain and decoration of this
• MONITORING CERTIFICATION PROGRAM EDUCATION INSTRUCTORS.
• Classes in the wheel workshop <<MINIATURE >> DIMITRIS PAPILIA 1976-1980
• Courses in icon painting at the school of the diocese NIKAIAS.1981 -1983.
• tutorial courses in drawing and color 1983-1985
• Classes in the sculpture workshop from the sculptor MICHAEL Heliopolis 1989-1994
• Experiential painting in the workshop of the painter John Truk 2002-2005.
• Certifications A and B EKEPIS registry in adult education.
• 1979 NICE space laboratories
• 1983 KALLITHEA Gallery Agios Sostis
• 1995 LARISSA showroom << Multiplex>>
• 2007 TRIKALA showroom <<FIVOS >> WORDS ABOUT ART. 21/12/2006 - 15/01/2007.
• 1993 to 2002 Pandi, Mostra Rota, LINEA, PEKA
• 2008 INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF THESSALONIKI
• SMART ART in KARDITSA 4/2004
• ALLEYS OF LAMIA 6/2004
• Trofonia LIVADIA 9/2004
• CERAMICS FROM ALL OVER GREECE Art gallery << KERAMEUS>>. 19/7 to 20/9/2004
• COMPETITION IN SCULPTURE AND PAINTING << The Erkyna and its bridges >> Livadia 10 - 12/9/2004
• SMART ART in LAMIA 12/2004
• <<Melina Mercouri Cultural Center of Athens>> (Pit Bull) 5/2005
• Outdoor Exhibition << ART IN THE SQUARE>> Square of LAMIA 6/2005
• 3rd INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CERAMICS in MALLAKI VOLOS 9/2005
• 5th NATIONAL EXHIBITION IN CERAMICS <<MODERN CERAMISTS >> 29/8 - 19/9/2005
• << THE NUDE IN ART >> Visual Center of Trikala - ROOM FIVOS 10-27 / 11/2005
• SMART ART LAMIA 3/2006
• 4th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CERAMIC MALLAKI VOLOU
• 6th NATIONAL EXHIBITION IN CERAMICS << MODERN CERAMISTS>> 28/ 8 – 19/9/2006
• MUNICIPAL THEATRE OF LAMIA 3/2007
• ART IN THE SQUARE OF LAMIA 6/2007
• 2nd POTTERY FESTIVAL at the THESSALONIKI PREFECTURE GARDENS 7 - 14/9/2007
• 5th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CERAMIC IN MALLAKI OF VOLO
• 7th NATIONALEXHIBITION IN CERAMICS << MODERN CERAMISTS>> 1/9 - 19/9/2007
• SMART ART NATIONAL EXHIBITION in LAMIA 12/2007
• CLOSELY OF LAMIA (ANDROUTSOU) 6/2008
• 6th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CERAMICS in MALLAKI of VOLOS
• 8th NATIONAL EXHIBITION IN CERAMICS << MODERN CERAMISTS>> 3/9 - 21/9/2008
• 3rd CERAMIC POTTERY FESTIVAL at the THESSALONIKI PREFECTURE GARDENS 19-21/9/2008
• SMART ART EXHIBITION in LAMIA 3/2009
• ALLEYS OF LAMIA (ANDROUTSOU) 6/2009
4th FESTIVAL OF CERAMIC POTTERY “Fountain of Xarhakos”
• 7th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CERAMICS in MALLAKI of VOLOS
• 8th NATIONAL EXHIBITION IN CERAMICS << MODERN CERAMISTS>> 3/9 - 21/9/2009
• Group exhibition of artists of SKETKE Club in Arahova 2/2010
• 8th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CERAMICS in MALLAKI of VOLOS 2010
• 9th NATIONAL EXHIBITION IN CERAMICS << MODERN CERAMISTS>> 3/ 9 - 21/9/2010
• SMART ART EXHIBITION in LAMIA 3/2011
• ALLEYS OF LAMIA (ANDROUTSOU) 6/2010
• ALLEYS OF LAMIA (ANDROUTSOU) 6/2011
• «THERMOPILES 2500" Exhibition center of Thermopylae under the supervision of the Ministry of Culture.
• Temporary exhibition visits cities of Preveza, Ioannina, Corfu, Pylos, Kalamaria, and countries like Poland, Cyprus and Italy.
• ALLEYS OF LAMIA (ANDROUTSOU) 6/2012
• SMART ART EXHIBITION in LAMIA 12/2012
• ALLEYS OF LAMIA (ANDROUTSOU) 6/2013
• FOLKLORE SHOPPING GALLERY of SKETKE 7/2013
• PARALLEL MARKETS GALLERY of FIVOS TRIKALA 9/2013
• MUNICIPALITY OF NICE ......Teacher in ceramics and glazes, Specialized in PORCELAIN 1987 to 1992
• SUPPORT CENTRE FOR PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS (SEN) <<ORIZONTES>> PROFESSOR OF CERAMICS 1999 to 2001.
ART WORKSHOPS • MUNICIPALITY KARDITSAS PROFESSOR in CERAMICS AND ARTISTIC DIRECTOR 2001 till the end of 2007.
ART WORKSHOPS • MUNICIPALITY MOUZAKIOU PROFESSOR in CERAMICS 2004-2006
• TRAINER ADULT KEK EIN ILIOU 3 / 2007 (theme "DESIGN MUSEUM EXHIBITION")
• CERTIFIED TRAINER FOR ADULTS IN THE CERAMICS EKEPIS (MINISTRY OF LABOUR)
ON EDUCATION (AM EV08231).
• TRAINER to the PROGRAMS of LAEK-OAED WITH CODE 32 267
• INSTRUCTOR OF CERAMICS OF PODK 2008 to 2010
• INSTRUCTOR OF CERAMICS at SKEDKE 2010 until today.
WORKS IN PUBLIC PLACES (in bronze)
• BUST OF STEFANOU GIANNAKOU PESONTOS IN CYPRUS 1974 PLACEMENT in 9/2005 at the SQUARE of PALAIOKLISIOU - KARDITSA
• Sergeant BUST OF ELDYK STEFANOU KOSTOPOULOU PESONTOS IN CYPRUS 1974 PLACEMENT in 9/2006 at the SQUARE in the suburbs - KARDITSA
selected works >>